Natural Remedies for Herpes Zoster – Have You Heard About It ?
May be you will know that there are so many treatment options to treat herpes zoster but, do you ever heard or used natural remedies for herpes zoster treatment? If not, it is high time for you to use because this is the best way to cure any kind of problem. Herpes zoster is also known as shingles. Herpes zoster is an infection which is caused by varicella zoster virus. This is the same virus that causes chicken pox. Shingles is a viral infection that causes painful rashes. Although, shingles can occur anywhere in the body, most often it appears only one side of your body. After you have had chicken pox, the virus inert in your nerve tissue near your spinal cord and brain. After years, the virus may reactivate as a herpes zoster (shingles). This is a very common condition in United States studies show.
Causes and Symptoms of Herpes Zoster
This virus can stay dormant in your nerve system for years after you had chicken pox. Eventually, it may reactivate and travel through your nerve system to your skin and cause shingles. Why anyone can get this disease this is totally unclear. But according to studies you can get this disease because of your low immunity. That’s why older adults and people with weak immune system are more often to get this disease. Varicella zoster is the virus and it belongs to the herpes simplex viruses, which includes cold sores and genital herpes. You must be thinking that is herpes zoster contagious? Yes, this is contagious. This usually occurs through direct contact with the open sores of the shingle rash. Chicken pox can be dangerous for some people and the people are-anyone who has weak immune system, new born babies and pregnant women. Herpes zoster only affects one side of your body and some other sign and symptoms are
- Pain, burning and numbness
- Sensitivity to touch
- A red rash that begins a few days after the pain
As I said there are so many herpes zoster treatments but natural treatment can do what others can’t do to cure this condition. Yes, natural things do exist for and not only exist they can be the best herpes zoster treatment. What are those natural remedies, read below?
Natural Remedies for Herpes
- Apple cider vinegar– ACV has anti-microbial property that has the ability to cleanse the blisters which is caused by herpes zoster. It has been used to treat various kinds of problems since thousands of years.
- How to use- Take a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar. After that apply that cotton ball on your affected area. You have to rub that cotton on your blister without peeling the skin on the blisters. You can feel instant relief right after the application of this ingredient.
- Organic honey– Honey is the best and very common ingredient in every Indian house. Honey has natural pain healer and skin reviving agent that can clear the blister very effectively. Read more to get details about honey and herpes.
- How to use- Take a bandage and apply honey on it and place it on the affected area. Make sure that you have covered all the affected part of the skin. Honey can cure this condition if you apply this on a regular basis.
- Aloe vera- Aloe vera for herpes. Due to its cooling and soothing property it has been the best and effective herpes zoster treatment. It can soothe the affected skin and it can also minimize the pain and itching. Aloe vera can regenerate the damaged cells of the body.
- How to use- you just need to apply aloe vera gel directly on your affected area. If you want you can grow aloe vera plant in your backyard.
Just understand one thing that even you use natural or homeopathic remedy there is no cure for herpes zoster. But if you want to cure herpes zoster’s symptoms, natural treatment is the best herpes zoster treatment. This is the only treatment that you can use without taking a tension of getting any side effects. These ingredients are very effective as well as affordable. You can buy these ingredients from any super market. Encourage everyone who is suffering from this condition to use herpes zoster treatment with natural ingredients.